terbaek!

Friday, November 6, 2009

here, again;

setelah lama merasakan kesihatan tubuh badan, akhirnya Rabu lalu saya demam. not really worst, but the temperature is over than biasa. i knoe this, sakit itu bukan sebagai seksaan, tetapi sebagai peringatan (one of my guy's blog). yes, i am totally demam, but my physically does'nt show it.

i still can laugh a lot, lari-lari manja along the path of my hostel, and one more things that sound funny is ' ko makin manja la moko'. hahaha, Kak Zita told me that yesterday. hahaha, manja? ok, not bad~ =)

so now, i just came back from my class. kemas-kemas kelas yang telah terbiar selama seminggu. lama tidak kumpul ramai-ramai ngang klasmate. biarpun tadi just a little tima, it was worth juga la. we have a great time together. after that, semua bertempiaran balik bilik masing-masing. study. n me, study ka juga?

hehehe, ya i will study later. i've finished my MAB and now i'm doing revision fot Exploring Materials. the bad things is i stilll starving for soalan spot EM. siapa-siapa yang ada, share it to me. it will be nice to share kan? Sharing is caring. ya ka?

the best things in life is sharing. who said it? i think u know it. =) till, then, take care darls~

No comments: